The Canadian Home and Garden offered memory foam bedroom mattress is made in Canada with Cuddle Foam® also known as visco-elastic foam. There is a layer of Reticulated ultra-porous foam under the Cuddle Foam® to enhance the heat dissipation and enhance the cooling air flow. This mattress is available in King and Queen sizes.
Cuddle Foam®, is manufactured in Canada allowing for greater quality control, reduced transportation costs and environmental impact.
Features and Benefits
- Temperature sensitive
- Contours to the customers individual body
- Disperses weight evenly over the entire mattress
- Reduces pressure points
- Reduces tossing and turning to improve quality of sleep
- The uniform support allows for ideal spine alignment
- Increases blood flow essential to a healthy body
- Reduced motion transfer
The four layer construction of our mattresses ensure a great sleep every night!
- Top layer: 2 inches of memory foam
- Second layer: 1 inch of reticulated ultra porous foam to enhance the heat dissipation and cooling air flow
- Third layer : 2 inches of Ultracell foam
- Base layer: 4 ½” inches of virgin composite foam for support and consistency
All of this is encased in a four way stretch fabric cover with an anti-skid bottom surface to prevent the mattress from sliding.
Fabric - Memory Foam Mattresses:
The four way stretch fabric is an essential accompaniment to a memory foam mattress. This prevents a hammocking effect that occurs with non-stretch fabrics. Hammocking radically decreases the benefits of memory foam as the resistance in the fabric prevents the memory foam from completely conforming to your body. This material has a natural Aloe Vera component.
Additional Information Requires Expansion Time
Warranty Lifetime Frame, Springs, Seat Foam
Fabric, Exposed Wood, Workmanship
Dimensions - Queen Width 60 inches / 152.4 cm Height
10 inches / 25.4 cm
80 inches / 203.2 cm Dimensions - King Width 76 inches / 193.04 cm Height 10 inches / 25.4 cm Length
80 inches / 203.2 cm
All dimensions shown are approximate and are subject to the slight variations inherent in a hand-built product.
Delivery of product will occur 6 to 8 weeks after confirmation of order. All Canadian Home and Garden Purchases include free "White Glove Service" which includes inside placement, unpacking, debris removal, and light assembly directly in your home.